JCPenney is a departmental store chain in the USA. Its stores have spread over 49 states of the country and deal in almost every kind of product. From regular household needs to cosmetics or electronics, JCPenney stores have covered them all.
Recently, the company introduced an employee portal for their present and former employees that provides various perks and benefits. In this article, we will learn more about the Kiosk and how to log in and enjoy the perks.
About JCPenney Kiosk
As mentioned before, JCPenney is an employee portal for both active and former employees of the company. The JCPassociates Kiosk contains various benefits and features offered to the employees. In this article, we will teach you how to log in or sign up for the JCPenney Kiosk and will clear all your doubts.
Since JCPenney is one of America’s first departmental store chains, there are thousands of workers and employees working for them. Hiring an HR to manage all the functions of Human Resources, that is why JCP Kiosk plays an important role.
This platform can perform all the basic tasks and is more convenient for the employees themselves. With the help of a few clicks, they do not have to contact HR every time. But first, we need to know some more things about the platform.
JCPenney Kiosk Features
JCPenney Kiosk is an advanced platform that can manage various HR tasks. Employees do not need to contact Human Resources to clear their doubts.
Let us know about some features of the JCP Kiosk. Some of them are as follows:
- W-2/W-2c FORMS
The JCP Kiosk users are benefitted from W-2 and W-2c forms that provide them with various tax reductions from their salary and wages.
- MTO (Mandatory Time Off)/ PTO (Paid Time Off)
MTOs and PTOs are the leaves or time breaks that a company has to provide to the workers or the employees in one year. All these leaves and time off(s) get automatically updated on their profile. It makes the process more accurate and efficient.
- Paycheck Stub
Paycheck stub includes all the details of the employee’s salary. It shows the details like salary earned, tax deducted, and insurance costs, etc.
- My Calendar
My Calendar is a feature on the JCP Kiosk that takes a record of the employee’s attendance. All the leaves or present days get marked on the calendar.
JTime is another great feature of JCPenney Kiosk. JTime manages the complete record of time management, work schedule, and shift timings for each and every full-time or Part-time employee.
These were some benefits or features that the JCP Kiosk provides to its active associates or former associates. In case you are a JCP associate, but if you are still not registered to the Kiosk, you are missing a lot of things. Just read the complete article and know how to register or log in to the JCP Kiosk account.
Pre-requisites for JCP Kiosk Login
There are minimal or limited numbers of requirements that you need to fulfill for the JCP Kiosk login. Make sure you meet all of these requirements for an easy and smooth experience throughout the process.
Those needs are:
- The first requirement is Employee ID generated by JCPenney company.
- All the personal details of the employee are required.
- E-mail ID to receive all the login or account information.
- A fast and constant internet connection so that the process goes on smoothly.
Now that you have met all the requirements, let us learn how to register for your JCP Kiosk account.
How to Register for JCPenney Kiosk Login?
You would not be able to experience all the associated benefits if you do not have a JCPenney Kiosk account. If you don’t have a JCPenney account, don’t worry; the process of registering for an account is super simple and gets completed in a few simple steps.
These simple steps are as follows:
- Visit the official JCPenney Kiosk Website.
- Click on Associate Kiosk @ Home button.
- After you click on the given option, click on the new user button.
Make sure you are doing this process from your business premises. If you try this process at home, you will not be able to do so. It is impossible for anyone to work on this website from outside the place of employment.
- You will get a registration form in the next window. Fill in all the required fields.
- Fill in your full name, DOB, employment ID, your joining date as JCP associate, etc.
- Proceed to the next window.
- Enter the password and confirm the password.
- After filling in all the details, press create.
- Soon, you will receive an email confirming that you have successfully created an account on JCPenney Kiosk.
How to Login to JCPenney Kiosk?
The steps to log in to the JCPenney Kiosk Account is even easier than registering for an account. This is just a few clicks process. You just need to:
- Go to the JCPenney Kiosk Website.
- Click on Associate Kiosk @ Home.
- Once you click that, you will appear with a login form. Enter your username and password.
- Once you enter your username and password, click on the login button to successfully log in to your account.
This way you can successfully complete your JCPenney Kiosk login. Next up, we will learn how to recover your password in case you forgot it.
Recover your JCP Kiosk Login Forgotten Password
Sometimes you may forget your login password. In this case, there is only one way to recover the password. JCP Kiosk password recovery process is a smooth and quick process. All the steps are almost the same except for the few final steps.
Those easy and simple steps to recover your password are:
- Visit the official JCPenney Kiosk Website.
- Click on Associate Kiosk @ Home.
- After you click on that, you will again be displayed with the login form. Besides the login form, there will be an ‘I want to change my password or reset my lost password’ button. Click on that.
Click on this link, JCPenney Kiosk Forget Password.
- After you proceed with either of the options, enter your 9-digit employee ID.
- After you enter your employee ID, click on search.
- Answer the questions that you created while creating your JCP Kiosk login account.
Dial +1-800-870-1111 and follow the instructions.
- Click on the check answers button.
- Check the I Agree Box and hit next.
- If your answers are right, you will be directed to the next step, where you will enter your new password and confirm the password.
- Go for a final click to the next button to complete your password recovery.
Soon, you will receive an email informing you about your changed password. Do not worry, the password will not be disclosed in the mail.
Is JCPenney Kiosk Available as a Mobile Application?
The direct answer to this question is, No. The JCPenney Kiosk mobile application is not available in a mobile application. The whole process, from creating an account to the last step, must be done within the business area or premises. You cannot operate the platform from your home, which is why there is no mobile application available. However, you can visit or operate your account by using the website on your handset.
If you have any query or problem, please refer to the details below:
|Timing||08:00 to 20:00; Monday to Friday|
|Headquarters||JC Penney Headquarters. 6501, old drive, Plano, Texas, USA.|
JCPenney is America’s one of the leading retail chains. It has stores in 49 states of the USA. JCPenney introduced the JCPenney Kiosk platform for their active and former associates. This platform provides their associates with various perks and benefits.
This article is intended to inform or guide needy associates on how to log in or create a JCP Kiosk account and enjoy all the benefits.
Ans:The Dartford tunnel was built in the 1960s, and it took around 8 whole years to complete. Presently it is one of the prominent UK networks that links If you don’t receive your paycheck, call the JCPenney paycheck benefits centre at +1-888-890-8900 and proceed further with the query.
Ans: If your leaves are incorrect in the calendar. You should call on the JCPenney Absence Management Center at +1-877-527-0722.
Ans: No, the mobile application for the Kiosk is not available. But you can visit the website through a mobile phone.
Ans: JTime is a feature of the Kiosk that manages the time and working hours of all the employees. Whether they are full-time or part-time.
Ans: The most popular benefits that you get from working for JCPenney are
- Casual atmosphere
- Paid leave
- W-2 forms
- Sick leaves
- Flexible schedule.