After the implementation of GST, it has become essential for small and medium businesses to stay updated with any update related to GST returns, or registration with the GST department. GST Suvidha Kendra assists and guides people and businesses manage their GST-related queries, procedures, registration, and much more. Owning a GSK( GST Suvidha Kendra) can be a source of handsome income for people who have experience in accounting, handling excel sheets, and are specifically graduated.
GST centers can surely help in turning India into a tax improvement country as the introduction of GST has disturbed people with various queries like GST returns and GST requirements. In this article, we will get to know everything about GST Suvidha Center registration: eligibility to open, the procedure for GST Suvidha Center franchise form, advantages, facilities, services, and much more.
What Is GST Suvidha Kendra?
The government introduced the concept of GST Suvidha Kendra to help the country’s businesses understand, manage, and register their GST in a proper order without any hurdles. GST Suvidha Kendra is nothing but a support center that does various services like solving issues related to insurance, tax, government services or loan schemes, and much more.
Do you know that currently there are 20,000 GST Suvidha Centers in 12,502 different locations?
GSK is opened under the authority of GBP( GST Benefit provider). People who are eligible for opening the center can turn this service into their monthly income too. Various solutions like taxation, accounting, service of accounting and compliance, legal services, and gaming services are provided here.
The government has set some requirements and eligibility criteria to open any GST Suvidha center in the country. Let’s know them in the article ahead.
One can also check the GST registration, franchise, and other details from GSTsuvidhakendra.org.
How to Set Up A GST Suvidha Kendra?
GSK makes the GST compliance rules, procedures, and registration cost-effective and easy for small and medium businesses, taxpayers, and individuals(turnover>20 Lakh) specifically. GST Suvidha center services are like a consultation center for people, where queries are solved with easy solutions and a cost-friendly way. To set up a GSK the right set-up order has been provided below.
- The most essential is to check the qualification criteria. If someone clears the criteria, he/she is considered eligible.
- It is essential to choose a franchise from the web that will provide the license and the GSP registration.
- After choosing the right franchise visit the cost & commission structure, terms and conditions, application procedure, and much more about the chosen franchise. Contact their customer support for queries.
- Submit the registration form of the selected franchise with essential documents required for it.
- Once the application gets confirmed choose their associated plan and pay the fees.
- Now, you can freely open your GSK at eligible locations around.
After knowing the GSK setup idea, eligibility criteria are the next essential thing to know.
Essential Criteria For GST Suvidha Center
To apply for GSK and before GST Suvidha center registration, the operator must fulfill the essential criteria to open it.
- It is essential for the operator to have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized organization.
- The person must have a basic knowledge of accounting and its related procedure.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel sheets, computer basics, files, and folders management should be known.
- A commercial space of at least a hundred square feet is required. It should be in the range of 4 Km from the city’s business hub range.
- He/She must have at least two PCs, a printer, a scanner, a broadband connection of 2Mbps, and all other necessary amenities.
After being acquainted with the essential criteria to build a GST Suvidha center, the registration procedure for the chosen franchise to register for a GST Suvidah Kendra(GSK) is essential.
Registration Procedure For GST Suvidha Center Franchise
The GST Suvidha Center franchise does have online forms and registration which is important for people who desire to be part of GSK. The procedure for GST Suvidha Kendra franchise login is as follows.
- Visit the Official Website (https://www.gstsuvidhakendra.net/) and click on Apply Now button.
- The application form will appear, asking for essential information like address, email ID, phone number, etc.
- After filling out the form, tap on the ‘Final Submit’ option. Your application will be checked for authentication and a slot available will be provided.
Later the company may contact for the following procedures and to purchase the GST Suvidha Center franchise a demand draft upto Rs. 20,000 will be required. Once you get selected, your name will be registered for a GST Suvidha Kendra which will require a minimum investment of upto Rs. 1 Lakh.
Advantages of Opening a GST Suvidha Kendra
Here are some advantages of applying to a GST Suvidha Kendra.
- Choosing this occupation can make an operator earn upto 30,000 to 1 Lakh per month thus a GST operator is the right source of income for various unemployed graduated youngsters.
- With a final payment of upto 1.5 Lakh, it is possible to get a regular source of income for life. Additionally, the operator will also stay updated with the regular update in the schemes and regulations of the government itself.
- The marketing and technical support will be taken care of by the vendor itself leading to no extra expenditure by the GSK operator.
Various Services Provided GST Suvidha Center
GSK is a cost-effective manner towards GST-related queries and solutions. Know some of the services performed by the GSK from taxation to accounting.
- The legal agreements, notices, registration to Udhyog Aadhar, registration of company or property, and all legal service-related procedures.
- GST registration including several forms like GSTR 1, return fill, and the e-way bill can be done easily with the support of the GSK operator.
- Services related to accounting, and digital services including creating a company’s logo and social media marketing are some of them.
- GST Migration, GST Bookkeeping, GST Reconciliation, and much more.
The article tried to provide essential information regarding GSK services and GST Suvidha Kendra by the government, which can be a great income source for graduates and the unemployed masses. From the application procedure to the eligibility criteria, the information will help the job onlookers.
Q. What was the date of introduction of GST in India?
Ans. GST was first introduced in the historic budget speech of 28th February 2006 and laid down by the finance minister on 1st April 2010.
Q. What is the minimum franchise cost that can be considered to open a GSK?
Ans. The minimum franchise cost can be around Rs. 25,000.
Q. Is GST Suvidha Kendra real?
Ans. Yes, it’s a real GST Suvidha Kendra service house that is approved by GBP(GST Benefit provider).
Q. How can we earn from GST?
Ans. Taxpayers have to apply for various GST refund policies and go through form procedures like GST RFD-01, GSK services can earn through filling out these forms for taxpayers.
Q. Is it profitable to open GST Suvidha Kendra services?
Ans. Yes, one can turn GST Suvidha Kendra into their business and earn 1 Lakh per month through better services.
Q. Under GST who is called a taxable person?
Ans. Any person who is involved in an economic activity including trade and commerce is considered a taxable person.