Are you a 90s kid? If yes, then you must be very well familiar with AOL email service. Although there are multiple emailing options available these days, you can call it loyalty towards the brand that some users are still using their old AOL mail accounts; that could be the reason AOL proudly holds such a huge user base.
No matter why you use it, here we will talk about the simple way to login to your AOL mail account and clear out all the confusion regarding the same. Also, we will discuss AOL sign in issues that you may face while accessing your account.
Easy Steps to AOL Mail Login
Signing in to AOL account is quite easy and here is all you need to do:
- In a browser, go to www.aol.com to initiate the login process
- Click on the ‘Login/Join’ option in the top-right corner
- Enter the username, email or mobile linked to your AOL mail account and press ‘Next’; alternatively, you can log in through your Google or Yahoo ID.
- Next, you have to enter the password of your AOL account and click on ‘Next’.
After entering the password, you will be allowed to access your AOL mails. That’s how you can simply sign in to your account at aol.com.
AOL Mail Login Issues
Logging into your AOL mail account is just a matter of a few steps and if you enter the correct login credentials, you will be allowed to access your account. But in case you have entered the wrong username or password, your internet is not working or for any other similar reason, you won’t be allowed to sign in to your mail account at aol.com. If you are facing difficulty in logging into your AOL account; you can consider the given troubleshooting tips:
- Verify the AOL login credentials i.e. the username and the password
- If you think the browser you are using has gone outdated or is leading to log in issues with AOL mail, update your browser and clear all the caches and cookies.
- Make sure the device you are using to log in to AOL account has complete access to internet
- If you are using AOL with a third-party email service, you need to enter the required incoming and outgoing server mail settings.