SBCGlobal is a prominent email service that is serving its users for years now. This is a free email service that is offered to all AT&T users and can even be accessed with Yahoo Mail. The reason is it got merged with AT&T in 2005 although it started off as a child company of Bell service.
So, the Sbcglobal.net login page no longer exists and if you want to log in to your SBCGlobal email account, you have to go to Yahoo or ATT email login page.
In simple words, SBCGlobal is a part of ATT email service and due to the partnership between ATT & Yahoo, SBCGlobal can be accessed via Yahoo as well.
Important: If you want to create a new SBCGlobal account, you can’t do that anymore and you can only choose from the domains that are currently available- @currently.com and @att.net.
Instructions to Login to SBCGlobal Email Account
In case, you still have access to your old email account, you can still log into your SBCGlobal.net email account; here’s how:
- Firstly, go to the SBCGlobal login page
- At the top-right, you will see the ‘Sign in’ button; click on that
- Next, enter your email address or username as well as the password of your SBCGlobal email account
- If you want to stay logged into your account, select ‘Keep me signed in for 2 weeks’ and finally click on ‘Sign In’.
- If you have followed the steps correctly and have entered the right login credentials, you will be headed towards your SBCGlobal inbox.
Alternatively, you can sign in using the given steps:
- Go to the link- https://digitallocker.att.net to login to your SBCGlobal email account
- On the login page, enter your login details such as your username and password, and hit ‘Sign in’.
- You can log in to any of your accounts that have the following domains:
SBCGlobal Email Login Errors and Problems
It is common to face login issues while using any email service and there is nothing different with SBCGlobal email account. The users have encountered several problems while using their SBCGlobal email account out of which login issues are the most common.
Sometimes you might not be able to access your account for any of the following reasons:
- Due to entering the wrong username or password
- Due to using the incorrect SBCGlobal login link
- Due to poor or weak internet connection
- The server of the SBCGlobal email service is down
How to Fix Login Issues with SBCGlobal Email Account?
Here are some guidelines you can consider fixing all the possible reasons for facing login problem with SBCGlobal:
- Make sure you are visiting the right AT&T login link for SBCGlobal- https://digitallocker.att.net
- The next important thing is to have a working internet connection to avoid network issues
- Even if after having a strong internet connection, if you are still facing issues, you need to verify the login credentials i.e. username and password; also, keep in mind that passwords are case-sensitive.
- You can also check if the AT&T server is going through some issues by navigating to this link- https://downdetector.com/status/att/. Here you can see if there are some problems with AT&T or everything is working fine.
- Clear the caches and cookies of your browser and then try to log in again or you can also use the incognito mode for this purpose.
- Temporarily disable the antivirus installed on your device and then see if this fixes the error.
- You can also reset the password of your SBCGlobal email account as follows:
- Go to https://digitallocker.att.net.
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’
- Follow the given instructions and enter the required information
- Click ‘Continue’ and enter a new password for your account
- You can also recover your SBCGlobal username in case you have forgotten it. For that, you must have linked a secondary email address to your SBCGlobal email account to easily reset the password. Simply, click on ‘Forgot User ID’ and enter your secondary email address where you will get the reset link; just follow the instructions to recover your username.
- If you have configured your SBCGlobal email account on Outlook, you need to ensure that you have entered the correct SBCGlobal.net email settings.