Yahoo is full of features and if you are wondering whether you can restore your deleted or missing Yahoo contacts or not, yes you can. This guide will take you through all the information that is needed to restore Yahoo contacts without putting in many efforts.
Yahoo is one of the oldest email services that are still popular among netizens and the clear reason is it offers all those features that make emailing painless. It even lets you save your important contacts so that you don’t have to go through the stress of losing them.
Have a look at the amazing features that you get with Yahoo address book and that is what makes it easy to manage all your contacts in the same place:
- It lets you sort contacts easily among first name, last name, or email address.
- Get the print of your contact list
- Using the ‘Actions’ menu, you can easily manage your contacts list
- It lets you remove the duplicate contacts
- You can import contacts from other social contacts such as Facebook, Google, or Outlook.
- It lets you restore the address book using the automatic backup option.
- Import contacts from other email accounts such as CSV or VCF file.
But what if you realize that you are unable to send any email from your Yahoo account as you have lost your contacts all of a sudden or they have disappeared. This has happened with so many Yahoo users where they have been left wondering what happened to their contacts of Yahoo mail.
You may lose your Yahoo contacts due to accidental deletion of the list or the account got corrupted or hacked. But the best part of having a Yahoo account is that it lets you retrieve your lost Yahoo mail contacts; so don’t fret if they have disappeared.
So if you are wondering where you can locate your contacts in Yahoo, keep on reading to find out:
How to Restore or Retrieve Lost/ Deleted/Missing Contacts in Yahoo?
If your Yahoo mail contact list is not showing or the contacts are missing; here are the steps you need to follow to retrieve them:
- Log in to your Yahoo email account for which you want to recover the lost contacts.
- Tap the ‘Mail’ icon in the top-right corner
- Then click on the ‘Contacts’ icon given at the right-side of the screen.
- Then click on the ‘Deleted Contacts’ option given in the left column.
- Now, you have to select contacts that you want to restore.
- If you don’t see the contacts there, you can go to the ‘Restore your entire contact list’ option.
- Now, click on the ‘Restore from backup’ option to add the deleted or missing contacts back to the contact list.
- Finally, click on ‘Done’
Restore Entire Address Book of Yahoo
If you have mistakenly deleted or has lost access to the entire address book of Yahoo; you can even recover all your missing contacts in one go; here is how:
- Go to the Yahoo Sign-in page and simply login as you do using your username and password.
- From the left column, click on ‘Contacts’.
- Next, click on the ‘Actions’ option and select the option ‘restore your backup’.
- Now, you have to choose the date from when you want to restore the address book and finally click on ‘Restore’.
That’s how you can simply restore or retrieve your deleted or lost Yahoo mail contacts.