While there are many problems and errors in att.net login email, but today, we are going to discuss the two most common problems, which many users face daily.
The Problem in Sending or Receiving Emails
To fix this problem, follow these steps:
- Check the spam folder of your email, as the email you are looking for might be there.
- Go to the email ‘Settings’ and find if there is any address that is available in the list of blocked email addresses. If the email address you were expecting an email from, is present on the blocked list, then remove it from there.
- In ‘Settings’ you can go to the ‘Filter’ section to confirm that the emails are being received in the correct folder.
- Log out from your AT&T email and sign in again.
- Use a different browser to open an AT&T email.
- You should also clear the cache, cookies, and history of the browser because it could be one of these things, which is interfering with the smooth functioning of the email.
- You should also disable add-ons in your browser from the ‘Tools’ menu.
- You should also enable Adobe Flash Player for the proper functioning of the email.
In case, you’re using a client service, then follow these steps:
- Make sure that you’ve emails in the outbox that you were looking to send. Try sending this email from the outbox.
- Check out certain email error codes to troubleshoot those.
- Make sure that the email settings are configured correctly and as per the email client.
Problem with Deleted Emails
If you are looking to retrieve deleted emails on your att.net login email, then follow these steps:
- Log into your AT&T email account. [If you face any problem doing this, read here for solutions.]
- Locate the ‘missing emails’ page.
- Once you have located the page, fill up the form that you see on the screen. Verify your account and after that, the server is going to understand that you are looking to retrieve your emails.
- Provide a reason as to when you got to know about the lost messages.
- Explain the problem in steps along with explaining the reason behind retrieving deleted messages on the AT&T email.
- Choose the option ‘it was done by mistake’.
- Once you’ve entered the information, click the ‘Submit’ button to submit the information.
- Once it is submitted, you are going to receive a feedback email from the email support center.
You will be asked about your problem whether it is fixed or not. In case, the problem persists, then you will have to get in touch with the SBCGlobal email support facility.