In just four years, Smartproxy made an impressive entrance into the proxy market. Acclaimed by Techradar and Proxyway, this proxy provider manages to combine affordable prices, awarded customer service, and high-performance results. Smartproxy users can access premium-quality residential, shared datacenter, dedicated datacenter proxies, and a SERP scraping API known as Search Engine Proxies. Sounds great? Get ready to hear some more!
Why Trust Smartproxy
- Large residential proxy pool with 40M+ real IPs from 195+ locations, 50 US states, and any city globally with a backconnect node option.
- Stable, cheap, fast, and furious shared 40K+ datacenter proxies from the US.
- Dedicated datacenter proxies from the US that allow you to have full control and ownership of the browsing history, acceptability, trust, and health of your IP.
- Search Engine Proxies – a search engine scraping API that combines a proxy network, web scraper, and data parser – all in one product.
- User-friendly interface, Quick Start Guide, 40+ setup guides, and 24/7 customer service.
- 3-day money-back option and the possibility to buy extra GBs.
- Extensions and other software for free: X Browser, Smart Scraper, Firefox and Chrome browser extensions, and Proxy Address Generator.
- Unlimited concurrent connections and smart IP rotation – change IPs for every request or choose sticky sessions lasting for up to 30 minutes to hold the same IP.
- Cheapest entry point in the market – pay $12.5 per GB with the Pay As You Go option
Proxies for Everyone’s Taste
Smartproxy offers high-quality residential and datacenter proxies that keep their users anonymous. Datacenter proxies are from the US while residential IPs come from over 195 locations worldwide. Quite literally, a simple backconnect node will let you target IPs in any location!
Don’t want to share your IPs with anyone else? Smartproxy got your back – it offers dedicated datacenter proxies. These proxies provide private IPs that are only yours.
To get all of the benefits, pair your proxies with free apps: X Browser that helps to juggle multiple accounts, Proxy Address Generator to manage proxy lists, Firefox or Chrome extension that brings essential proxy features into your browser.
No More CAPTCHAs with Search Engine Proxies
Search Engine Proxies are basically a proxy network (both residential and datacenter proxies), web scraper, and data parser all in one. This SERP scraping API allows you to target various search engines, such as Google, Baidu, etc. It works in any location, enables you to get data in raw HTML or parsed JSON format, and guarantees a 100% success rate. Try Search Engine Proxies paired with Smart Scraper that lets you harvest and collect data with no coding skills. This couple will surely leave behind the times of getting endless CAPTCHAs when trying to monitor SEO or aggregate prices!
Rapid Sneaker Proxies for Newbies and Pros
If you want to cop limited goods anywhere in the world, look no further. Smartproxy allows you to target almost any location, including cities and US states. In addition, you get unlimited threads and no subnets. The setup is user-friendly and goes with all major sneaker bots: Another Nike Bot’s Nike SNKRS Bot, Supreme Bot, EasyCop Bot, Better Nike Bot (BNB), Nike Slayer, AIO Bots, and the Nike Shoe Bot.
Awarded Customer Service
Smartproxy is a comfortable choice for both newbies and pro-level users. Apart from a handy Quick Start Guide, you get 40+ setup guides and epic live chat assistance in case you experience issues. The API is easy, and you can quickly navigate through setup settings in the dashboard. If you have doubts, just go to Smartproxy’s website, and drop a line – they do answer immediately. 24/7.
Bringing Some Fun to the Market
Having epic customer service isn’t the only trump card Smartproxy can play. The company keeps its approach professional yet easy and fun. Smartproxy caters to enterprise companies and beginners alike isn’t afraid to speak frankly and teach you the tricks of the trade.
Smartproxy is Flexible
Smartproxy offers a variety of different options. It sells residential proxy plans starting from $75 + VAT per month. For it, you get 5 GB; however, there’s a possibility to add extra traffic if you need it. Enterprise clients can expect industry-leading prices – for the big eaters, one GB of traffic costs about $4. By the way, datacenter plans are even cheaper and start at just $50 + VAT per month for 100 GB. If shared datacenter proxies don’t sound like your kind of thing, you can try dedicated datacenter proxies – for $39 + VAT per month you get 25 private IPs. Or Search Engine Proxies plans start at $100 + VAT per month. For it, you get 35,000 requests.
Smartproxy doesn’t offer a free trial, but you get a 3-day money-back option. It’s enough to run tests and see whether you are getting what you need. To ask for a refund, you must keep your traffic usage below the 20% line during the first three days.