AirPods is a gadget, has gained much popularity these days globally. But many people face issues with different volumes on the AirPods (i.e., one AirPod sounds higher or lesser than the other). On the off chance that the response to these inquiries is Yes, read beneath to fix one AirPod stronger than the other issue. Regardless of how expensive or marked the gadget is, it is generally inclined to a few minor mistakes and errors. The differential volume setting on AirPods or AirPods volume is too low being some of them. We here will explain ways through which you can resolve the issue yourself.
Different Ways to Fix Your AirPods (One Airpod Is Louder)
AirPods all around the world give something similar, excellent sound quality, regardless of where you live. Understanding reasons could set off right AirPod louder than left or right AirPod quieter than the left issue:
- Collection of Dust – When AirPods are utilized for a lot of time, they will generally accumulate residue and dust prompting change between the two volume levels.
- Network Issues – Another cause behind why one AirPod is quieter than the other is the bad association between AirPods and your gadget. This can be handily fixed by resetting the gadget settings.
- Consistent wear and tear – Differential volume may likewise be a result of the rough usage of AirPods.
- Inappropriate Settings – Interestingly, you can without much of a stretch identify and find the issue by modifying gadget settings to which the AirPods are associated.
In the accompanying segment, we will suggest a couple of techniques that you can attempt to fix one AirPod stronger than the other issue.
Technique 1: Keep AirPods Clean
You ought to guarantee that your complete set of AirPods, earbuds, and case is as clean as possible.
- The best thing to clean your AirPods is by utilizing a decent quality microfiber material. In addition to the fact that it is not difficult to utilize, it likewise cleans the gadget without harming it.
- You can likewise utilize a fine fiber brush to clean the tight spaces between the cases.
- Utilize an adjusted cotton Q tip to delicately clean the headphone’s tail.
You ought to never utilize any kind of fluid, particularly water, to clean the case as well as the headphones. Causing so could possibly harm your gadget for all time.
Technique 2: Ensure Audio Volume Settings
Certain settings on your gadget might modify the volume in one of your AirPods. Follow the given strides to check and redress these:
1. Tap the Settings menu on your gadget and select Accessibility.
2. Under the Hearing segment, you see a scale that states L and R which represents the left and right ears sequentially.
3. Set the slider in the middle to guarantee equivalent volume sound on both the AirPods.
4. On the other hand, if you need to expand the volume in the left ear, move the slider towards R as well as the other way around.
Technique 3: Disabling Sound Check
Moreover, you can likewise check the Sound Volume element to achieve better AirPods volume control. This device compares the volume of all music that is played on your gadget which implies in the event that one piece of music was recorded and played in a lower pitch; the other kinds of music will likewise play much the same way. This is the way to fix one AirPod quieter than the other by impairing it:
1. In the Settings menu, select Music, as displayed.
2. From the menu that is presently shown, switch off the Sound Check.
Technique 4: Resetting Settings on your Device
Once in a while, the issue happens because of the gadget with which these Bluetooth headphones or earbuds are associated. Subsequently, you can have a go at resetting the settings of your iPhone or iPad, or even Mac, to determine whether the right AirPod is quieter or louder than the left issue. Follow the given ways to reset your iPhone:
1. Go to the Settings menu of your cell phone and select General.
2. Select Reset.
3. From the menu that is presently shown, select Reset All Settings which is the primary choice.
When you affirm the choice, your iOS gadget will be factory reset.
Technique 5: Resetting your AirPods
Resetting the AirPods is an incredible method for reviving its settings. Consequently, it could likewise work on account of one AirPod being quieter than the other volume issue. Follow the given ways to reset them while disconnected:
1. Go to Settings > Bluetooth and select Forget This Device, as featured.
2. Presently, place both the AirPods inside the case and close it.
3. Hang tight for around 30 seconds.
4. Press and hold the round Setup button given at the rear of the case. You will see that the LED will turn into a golden color and afterwards, white.
5. Close the case lid to finish the reset cycle. Open the case lid again after waiting for some time.
6. Try reconnecting the AirPods to your gadget and start listening to music problem-free.
Technique 6: Pairing and Checking Issue of AirPods with another Device
Try pairing your AirPods to some other gadget, for example, your MacBook or iPad to preclude Bluetooth availability issues with your iPhone. If one AirPod is quieter than the other issue does not continue to happen anymore, there may be an issue with the iPhone and not the AirPods. This can be fixed by executing a factory reset on your iOS gadget with which the problem is prevailing.
Technique 7: Taking help from Apple Support
You can take your gadget to the closest Apple Care in the event that the issue keeps on continuing to happen on all gadgets it is paired with. You will be expected to present your warranty cards during your visit. Else, contact Apple Support Team on the web.
In this article, we have tried to cover every kind of solution for the differential volume levels on the AirPods. We sincerely hope these ways help you in solving the issue at your convenience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: Yes, there are multiple manners by which you can fix the AirPod’s balance like adjusting Accessibility settings. Ensure that both the AirPods are charged enough and appropriately paired and connected with the gadget.
Ans: AirPods will quite often catch on dirt and residue when they gather ear wax, and thus, they could sound somewhat stifled. You can fix your muffled AirPod just by cleaning them regularly. It will also help to increase your AirPod’s life span.
Ans: There are many causes for the issue. The reasons and their solutions have been elaborately explained above in the article for your reference.