HP DESKJET 2652 is an all in one printer which comes with many modern specifications and technology:
- Airprint technology
- Wireless support
- Print, scan, and copy (all the 3)
Now the HP DESKJET 2652WiFi setup can be completed using a smartphone because this does not have an LCD screen for manual setup.
1.) First enter this printer into the setup mode, for that press and hold the cancel button and wireless button together for 3-4 seconds. Now release both the buttons when the power button starts blinking.
The power button light will keep blinking, once it stops the blue light of the wireless button will start blinking. This indicates that the printer has entered into setup mode.
2.) After this process with the printer is over, you need to download the HP smart app from the play store (for android users) or apple store (for IOS users). The application is available for free. Once you download the application, open it, and here we need to add the printer and establish a Wi-Fi connection with the printer. Make sure your internet is not slow.
If you wish to read about HP Officejet 5255 Setup, just follow the link and then have a look at the article.
3.) For connecting the printer to the application follow these steps. Also, you can check out the HP Deskjet 2652 user manual.
- Click on the plus ‘+’ button on the top right side of the application.
- The application will automatically start searching for the nearby available devices. In case the printer does not display up click on ‘setup a new printer’
- Now go to the smartphone settings and go to the Wi-Fi section where you will see the name of the printer because it has entered into the setup mode so it is discoverable by smartphone.
- After the smartphone and printer are connected, go back to the HP smart app. This time the printer will be detected, if not then repeat this process.
- After the detection now you need to enter the password for your network, in case you want to change and connect the Deskjet printer to another network you can do that by clicking on the ‘change network’ option.
- After entering the password, click on continue and the application will start the connection and configuration process. The whole work will be done by the application but it will take some minutes time for establishment.
- In the end, you will get a message saying ‘printer connected to Wi-Fi’
4.) Click continue and agree to all the terms and conditions. It will ask you to sign in to HP smart app, you can sign up there or click the cancel option. On the next screen, you see HP instant ink, if you want, you can check the HP replacement ink or else click the option ‘get ink at a regular price’.
5.) After the connection is established with the smartphone, you will get a link to share the connection with a computer, MacBook, or other devices. This way you do not need to spend time to set up the connection with other devices, just send the link and the printer can be operated with all the devices connected on the same network.The setup for HP Deskjet 2652 is complete and now you can test print a page if you want to confirm the connection.